15 New Activities To Enjoy In Dubai This Summer
Experiencing a summer that you’ll never forget can seem daunting at first when you need to think of fun new things to try and trips to take. But don’t worry – the Dubai Tourism Board has just released the following list of exciting events happening around town. Prepare for your day by heading off in one of the new hiking trails or by exploring for a day in Al Qudra Wetland Reserve. And if you’re looking for some more adrenaline-inducing activities, head to Jebel Ali Game Zone, Aqaba Ruins, or Gardah Tidal Ridges. So relax this summer and do something different!
6 New Activities to Enjoy this Summer in Dubai
Summer is the perfect time to visit Dubai! There are so many new and exciting activities to enjoy. Here are 15 of the best things to do in Dubai this summer:
- Visit the Dubai Mall – With over 1,200 stores, the Dubai Mall is the perfect place to shop till you drop!
- Go on a desert safari – Explore the majestic deserts of Dubai on a 4×4 safari. You’ll get to see some incredible scenery and maybe even spot some wildlife!
- Take a ride on the world’s tallest Ferris wheel – The Ain Dubai Ferris wheel is 500 meters tall and offers stunning views of the cityscape.
- Visit the world’s largest aquarium – The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is home to over 33,000 aquatic animals!
- Go skiing or snowboarding – Yes, you read that right! In Dubai, you can go skiing or snowboarding at Ski Dubai, an indoor ski resort.
- Get a bird’s eye view of Dubai – For an incredible view of the city, take a ride on the Burj Khalifa’s observation deck. It
Out of the Ordinary Activities to Do with Your Kids in Dubai This Summer
- Take a trip to the top of the world – Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Go to the observation deck on the 124th floor for some of the most amazing views of Dubai.
- Visit Dubai’s Museum of Illusions. This museum is full of interactive optical illusions that will amaze and entertain your kids.
- Take a ride on the Dubai Ferry. This is a great way to see some of Dubai’s landmarks from the water.
- Visit The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm. This aquarium is home to over 65,000 marine animals, including sharks, stingrays, and turtles.
- Go on a desert safari. This is a great way to experience the desert and see some of the wildlife that lives there.
Outdoor Fun for Adventure Seekers this Spring, Summer and Fall in Dubai
If you’re looking for some outdoor fun this spring, summer or fall, Dubai is the place to be. With its beautiful weather and wide range of activities, Dubai is a great destination for adventure seekers.
There are plenty of activities to keep you busy in Dubai, from hiking and biking to kayaking and Stand-Up Paddleboarding (SUP). There are also several desert safaris to choose from, where you can experience the thrill of driving through the sand dunes.
In addition to all of the outdoor activities, Dubai also has a lot to offer in terms of culture and history. There are several museums and historical sites to visit, as well as a variety of shopping and dining options.
So whether you’re looking for some adventure or just want to relax in a beautiful setting, Dubai is the perfect destination for you.
Adventure Activities for All Ages
Looking for something fun to do in Dubai this summer? Check out these great adventure activities that are perfect for all ages!
One of the most popular adventure activities in Dubai is dune bashing. Dune bashing is a type of off-road driving that takes place in the desert. It’s a great activity for adrenaline seekers and those who love a good challenge. There are several companies that offer dune bashing tours, so you can easily find one that fits your needs and budget.
If you’re looking for something a little more low-key, why not try camel riding? Camel riding is a great way to explore the desert at a slower pace. You can find camel riding tours at many different camel farms in Dubai.
If you’re traveling with kids, they’ll love spending a day at Adventureland. Adventureland is an amusement park that has rides, games, and other fun activities for kids of all ages. There’s something for everyone at Adventureland, so the whole family can enjoy a day out together.
No matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find an adventure activity that you’ll enjoy in Dubai this summer.
A Guide to 27 Cool Things To Do In Dubai this August
The weather is getting hotter and the days are longer, which can only mean one thing – it’s time to start making plans for some fun in the sun!
If you’re lucky enough to be spending summer in Dubai, then you’re in for a treat. This city has something for everyone, whether you’re looking for action-packed activities or relaxing ways to spend your days.
To help you make the most of your time in Dubai, we’ve put together a guide to 27 of the coolest things to do in Dubai this August. From adrenaline-pumping experiences to cultural sightseeing and everything in between, there’s sure to be something on this list that you’ll love.
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your perfect Dubai adventure today!
What If a Big Game is Coming Up? A Diya Lamp Makeover
If you’re looking for a fun and unique activity to do in Dubai this summer, why not give a Diya lamp makeover? Diya lamps are traditional Indian lamps that are often used during festivals and religious ceremonies. giving them a makeover is a great way to add a personal touch to your decor.
To start, you’ll need to purchase some Diya lamps. You can find these at most home goods stores or online. Once you have your lamps, it’s time to get creative! You can paint them, add beads or sequins, or even wrap them in fabric. The sky is the limit when it comes to making over your Diya lamps.
Once you’ve given your lamps a makeover, you can use them to decorate your home for any occasion. they make beautiful centerpieces for dinner parties or festive decorations for holidays and festivals. No matter how you use them, Diya lamps are sure to add some personality and style to your home.
Take Dance Lessons This Ramadan: What You’ll Get Out of It
Taking dance lessons this Ramadan can be a great way to stay active during the holy month. Not only will you get to enjoy the physical benefits of dancing, but you’ll also learn about a new culture and maybe even make some new friends.
Dancing is a great way to get your heart rate up and burn some calories. It’s also a lot of fun! Taking dance lessons will help you learn some basic steps and maybe even pick up a few moves that you can show off at your next party.
Learning about another culture can be a great way to broaden your horizons. When you take dance lessons, you’ll not only learn about the UAE’s rich cultural heritage, but you’ll also get to experience it firsthand. This can be a great way to connect with your roots or learn more about another culture.
Making new friends is always a plus, especially during Ramadan. When you take dance lessons, you’ll be meeting people from all walks of life who share your interest in dancing. This can be a great way to expand your social circle and make some lasting friendships.